Olive oil has been a popular ingredient in the beauty and anti-aging routines of many celebrities over the years. Here are just a few of the famous faces who have praised the benefits of this natural oil:
1. Sophia Loren: The Italian actress and beauty icon is known for her radiant skin and has attributed her youthful appearance to her daily use of olive oil. She reportedly uses it as a moisturizer, hair conditioner, and even as a bath oil.
2. Miranda Kerr: The Australian model and entrepreneur is a big advocate of natural beauty and has spoken about her love of using olive oil as a facial cleanser and moisturizer. She credits it with helping to keep her skin looking healthy and glowing.
3. Gisele Bundchen: The Brazilian supermodel has also shared her love of olive oil as a natural beauty ingredient. She reportedly uses it as a hair conditioner and sometimes even adds it to her bathwater for an extra nourishing soak.
4. Emma Stone: The American actress has said that she uses olive oil to remove her makeup and keep her skin hydrated. She reportedly mixes it with a little bit of sugar to create a DIY exfoliating scrub.
5. Kourtney Kardashian: The reality TV star and beauty entrepreneur has shared her love of olive oil as a natural anti-aging ingredient. She reportedly uses it as a moisturizer and even mixes it with avocado to create a nourishing face mask.
6. Jennifer Lopez: JLo, world renowned for her music, movies, and flawless looks- has been quoted saying of olive oil, "It's a secret I've used over the years because it really does work".
These are just a few examples of the many celebrities who have incorporated olive oil into their beauty and anti-aging routines. Whether used as a moisturizer, soap, or facial cleanser, this natural oil is beloved for its nourishing and hydrating properties, and it's no wonder so many famous faces swear by it for keeping their skin looking youthful and radiant.
Here at Olivespa, we've been creating all natural skincare products made from extra virgin olive oil since 2006. Everyone else is just catching up.