What is a Facial Roller, Anyways?
A facial roller is a Traditional Chinese Medicine tool whose light pressure enhances lymphatic drainage in the face, all while its cooling stone soothes and calms inflammation in the face. Typically, facial rollers are made with a semi-precious stone, like jade or rose quartz, which each have their own healing energies and keep the tool at a cool temperature. These kinds of stone tools have been used for thousands of years to support healthier skin and a glowing complexion.
What us one?
Other than the fact that these stone rollers feel absolutely amazing on the face, here are 6 reasons why you might consider incorporating our rose quartz roller into your daily or weekly skincare regimen:
- It can improve skin elasticity & firmness
- It known to enhance blood circulation and skin tone
- It is soothing, cooling and calming to the skin
- It reduces puffiness, inflammation & excess fluid (...think puffy eyes when you wake up after a night out!)
- It can banish dark circles under the eyes
- It improve lymphatic flow to reduce & eliminate toxins in the body
When & How to Use One
Rollers are best used after cleansing, toning and moisturizing. We recommend applying a quarter size amount of our Nourishing Face Oil all over face, neck and décolletage. Then, roll the wide end of the roller in upward and outward strokes on your face, neck, décolletage. The narrow side of the rose quartz roller should be used on more delicate areas like above and below your eyes, also in outward and slightly upward stroking motions. Continue to roll your skin until oil has fully absorbed (or longer) for best results!